Monday, February 04, 2008

Where I've been

Dear Shayne,

I've been quiet on the blog for a few days because I was in:
Vegas, baby!

I went to Vegas to meet some friends for the weekend and, of course, I made buttons!

I forgot to take a picture of all of the buttons together (they were all different colors), but here's mine. Everyone on the trip was a fan of the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, so I used a font based on the show's title font called Buffied.

I also thought about making us all wooden stakes, but I realized it might be difficult to get them past security. So I stuck with buttons!

love,
kelly

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Woo hoo to Vegas!!!

Shayne said...

Did anything happen that needs to stay in Vegas?

kelly said...

I think if I even answer that question, I'm violating the "code," right? ;)