Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dear Shayne,

This year, I didn't go "all out" with the Valentines we sent. In fact, I let Paper Source do the most of the work for me with their heart-shaped cards. (I don't see this particular one on their site, but they do have others.)
Valentines

I did hand-stamp them, but I did not make envelopes. (Gasp!) However, I decorated the envelopes, which I think counts for something:
Valentine envelopes

Oh yeah -- I also made 94 Valentine-y buttons for my co-workers:
Valentine buttons

And the Valentine's "mailboxes" at work were a total hit! I took a photo of them after they were all full -- I'll post that soon.

love,
kelly

4 comments:

Ms. Ganshirt said...

Those buttons look like candy. Delicious button candy...mmmmm!

EricaBurnsDesigns said...

I love the envelopes!

kelly said...

Thanks so much, Erica! I usually make my envelopes from scratch (cause I'm nuts!) but this time, I just made stickers. Those envelopes were so nice -- Paper-Source does it right!

Shayne said...

Even cuter in person!